5 Facts About The Nissan Murano SUV
For drivers from the greater Omaha area, the Nissan Murano SUV is a great solution for their transportation needs — and you’ll find a tremendous selection at Nissan of Omaha, along with a professional team that’s waiting and ready to answer and questions you may have. Here are a few tidbits about why the Murano meets the needs of so many drivers.
– The Murano delivers a luxurious cabin that’s unrivaled by the competition. You’ll find the handsome interior styling and top-rate materials throughout, with none of the hard-touch plastic surfaces found in its rivals.
– Ample cargo capacity. When you fold the rear seats flat, the Murano provides you with a tough-to-fill 67 cubic feet of cargo capacity. The load floor is low, making it easy to load and unload gear and bulky items.
– The NissanConnect infotainment system comes standard on all Murano models, offering an 8-inch touchscreen, Bluetooth® streaming, navigation and Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ connectivity. With easy-to-manage and intuitive menus, you’re able to easily access your music, maps, contacts and so much more.
– The Murano comes with a 3.5-liter V6 engine that makes 260 horsepower and 240 pound-feet of torque, delivering the smooth, easy acceleration you need pull away from a stoplight or pass slower traffic on the highway. And with an EPA-estimated fuel efficiency of 21 mpg city and 28 mpg highway, the Murano offers greater fuel economy than many competitors.
– The Murano comes with standard Intelligent Forward Collision Warning, which keeps an “eye” out two cars ahead, monitors your distance and speed, and can warn you to slow down when it senses sudden deceleration.
At Nissan of Omaha, we’re proud to deliver excellent customer service to our friends and neighbors from the Bellevue, Blair, Council Bluffs and Lincoln, NE areas.